Certified Home Inspections
St Louis City, St Louis County,
St Charles County, MO & more.
Weekdays, Evenings, & Saturdays
When you choose Sunshine CERTIFIED
for your Home Inspection or Condo Inspection,
You can expect:
* An extremely thorough, visual and operable examination,
and review, of your entire home.
* Your detailed, easy to read home inspection report emailed by end of next day.
* Experience: I know where to look, what to look for, and how it gets hidden in your older home, or even skipped entirely during
construction of your new home.
* I take my time inspecting your home. No rushing through missing things,
or hurrying to the next inspection without an on-site review with you.
* Lots of high quality photos (all shown here are from actual home inspections), so you can see the hard to see spots too. Especially roof, attic, crawlspace, and any problem areas I find, all uploaded to a cloud, so you can review and share them (all or individually), with whomever you wish.
* Dedication to performing and creating the
best Home Inspection and Report that we can deliver.
* Termite & Interior Gas Inspections included w/ all Home Inspections.
* Top of the line reporting software with excellent tools built directly into your report, which make creating repair / credit requests from the seller easy and well organized (with photos of individual defects included).
*Our service does not just end when you receive your report. You can call or text me with questions right now, after the inspection and review, and even after you've lived there a while. 314 669 6434
* New Home Owner Home Maintenance Guide included w/ all Home Inspections.
* Sunshine Certified's InterNACHI Buy-Back Guarantee also included.
Full Home Inspection Details:
* Roofing and Flashings
* Gutters and Stormwater Run-off
* Walks and Drives
* Foundation and Structures
* Electrical System
* Plumbing Systems
* Heating / Cooling Systems
* Safety Issues: Railings, Stairs, Etc.
* Siding, Brick, and Overhangs.
*Windows and Doors (Operation & Insulation)
* Attic and Crawlspace, inc. Insulation, Air Ducts, Wiring and Ventilation
* Kitchen (inc Appliances) & Bathrooms
* Individual Rooms & Bedrooms
* Garage & Door, or 1 Out Building
... and much more.
Industry 'Standards of Practice' covered by your report:
AHIT (American Home Inspection Training)
ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) &
InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
We use an inspection process you can trust, and feel that
integrity between realtors and home inspectors is a must.
Other (generally recommended, but optional) inspection services available:
* Sewer Scope (Camera w/ Video from Stack to Sewer Main)
* Radon Testing (Short term test for real estate transactions)
Insured: Liability, Errors and Omissions
Cash, check, M/O, and credit cards accepted.
It is best to have ALL the UTILITIES ON (water, electric, and gas).
I encourage you come to the inspection, about an hour after scheduled inspection start time, so you can ask any questions you may have, and I'll review and fully explain any issues found. If you are not available, that's okay, too... Expect even more photos, and be sure to contact me while reviewing your report w/ any questions.
Thank you, Kevin Dickherber
Locally, independently, veteran owned and operated.
Glowing reviews are the best advertising a business can get these days.
We've moved our reviews link directly to our Google page,
so you know that all of our reviews are authentic.
ga('create', 'UA-54931728-1', 'auto');
While many states, such as Illinois, require testing and certification, the State of Missouri currently has no certification requirements to being a home inspector. Find out from others why certification matters:
Home maintenance plays a key role in keeping your investment in valuable condition, and, keeps minor issues from becoming expensive repairs in the future. Some tips are specific to the St Louis and St Charles, Missouri area, but generally apply to most homes, no matter the climate.
Home Inspection Service Areas:
St Louis, Mo: Metro (Missouri only)
St Louis City: All Neighborhoods
St Louis County: All Townships Including:
Affton, Ballwin, Bella Vista, Bellefontaine Neighbors, Bellerive, Bel-Nor, Belle-Ridge, Berkeley, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bridgeton, Calverton Park, Castle Point, Charlack, Chesterfield, Clarkson Valley, Clayton, Concord, Cool Valley, Country Club Hills, Country Life Acres, Crestwood, Creve Cour, Crystal Lake Park, Delwood, Des Peres, Edmundson, Ellisville, Eureka, Fenton, Ferguson, Flordell Hills, Florissant, Frontenac, Glascow Village, Glencoe, Glendale, Glen Echo Park, Grantwood Village, Greendale, Green Park, Grover, Hanley Hills, Hazelwood, Hillsdale, Huntleigh Meadows, Jennings, Kinloch, Kirkwood, Ladue, Lakeshire, Lemay, Mackenzie, Manchester, Maplewood, Marlborough, Maryland Heights, Melville, Moline Acres, Normandy, Northwoods, Norwood Court, Oakland, Oakville, Ollivette, Overland, Pagedale, Pasadena Hills, Pasadena Park, Pine Lawn, Richmond Heights, Riverview, Rock Hill, Sappington, Shrewsbury, Spanish Lake, St Ann, St John, Sunset Hills, Sycamoare Hills, Town and Country, Twin Oaks, University City, Uplands Park, Valley Park, Velda City, Velda Village Hills, Vinita Park, Vinita Terrace, Warson Woods, Webster Groves, Welston, Westwood, Wilbur Park, Wildwood, Winchester, & Woodson Terrace.
St Charles County:
Cottleville, Dardenne Prarie, Flint Hill, St Peters, Lake St Louis, O'Fallon, St Peters, Weldon Springs, & Wentzville.
Franklin & Jefferson Counties:
Arnold, Imperial, Barnhart, Kimswick, Pevely, Crystal City, Festus, Murphy, Parkdale, Antonia, Liguori, Otto, Scotsdale, Hoene Spring, High Ridge, Byrnes Mill, Cedar Hill, Herculaneum, Horine, Pacific, Gray Summit, St Clair, Union, Dittmer, & Washington, MO.
AND ANYWHERE IN BETWEEN.
Service Area Zip Codes:
63005 63006 63010 63011 63012 63015 63017 63019 63021 63022 63024 63025 63026 63028 63031 63032 63033 63034 63038 63042 63043 63044 63045 63048 63049 63050 63051 63052 63053 63069 63070 63074 63088 63090 63099 63101 63102 63103 63104 63105 63106 63107 63108 63109 63110 63111 63112 63113 63114 63115 63116 63117 63118 63119 63120 63121 63122 63123 63124 63125 63126 63127 63128 63129 63130 63131 63132 63133 63134 63135 63136 63137 63138 63139 63140 63141 63143 63144 63145 63146 63147 63150 63151 63155 63156 63157 63158 63160 63163 63164 63166 63167 63169 63171 63177 63178 63179 63180 63182 63188 63190 63195 63196 63197 63198 63199 63301 63302 63303 63304 63338 63341 63343 63346 63366 63367 63368 63373 63376 63385 63386